Cooking pasta is easy with the Suvie Starch Cooker. Automatically pre-heat, fill, and drain your pasta to your desired liking. From fusilli to orecchiette to ziti, you can cook any variety of dried pasta with Suvie.
Pasta Cooking Instructions
- Fill the water reservoir located on top of the Suvie Starch Cooker to the 3 liter line.
- Place pasta in the strainer insert (do not use more than 1 lb of pasta), place strainer insert into the pasta pot (green handles), and place the pot lid on top of the pot.
- Lift the door to the Suvie starch cooker. Place the pasta pot on the hot plate inside with the handle facing the back of the appliance. Close the door to the starch cooker.
- Select “Cook” on the display screen of the appliance and select “Pasta”. Choose your cook time based on the box instructions. Ensure the drain tray is in place and hit “Cook” or “Schedule.”
- After your pasta is done cooking, Suvie will keep it warm until you’re ready to eat. Carefully remove the drain tray and pour off water. Remove strainer insert and pour off water from the bottom of the pasta pot.
You Will Need:
Fill Level Guide:
|Any||Max 3L Fill Line|