Easily steam vegetables, dumplings, and buns with the Suvie Starch Cooker. Suvie’s powerful heating element generates steam quickly and efficiently to give you perfect results every time. Follow the steps below when steaming:
Steam Cooking Instructions
- Select “Cook” on the main screen of the appliance and select “Steam”.
- Pour ½ cup water into the bottom of the rice pot (black handles).
- Place ingredients in the strainer insert, place the strainer insert into the rice pot (black handles), and place the pot lid on top of the pot.
- Lift the door to the Suvie starch cooker. Place the rice pot on the hot plate, ensuring the pot is centered. Close the door to the starch cooker.
- Select the amount of time you would like to steam on the display screen. Ensure the drain tray is in place and hit “Cook” or “Schedule”.
- After your ingredients are done cooking, Suvie will keep them warm until you’re ready to eat. Carefully remove the drain tray and pour off water. Remove strainer insert and pour off water from the bottom of the rice pot.
You Will Need:
Fill Level Guide:
½ cup water into the bottom of the rice pot. Starch cooker will not fill automatically with this function